Sunday, February 11, 2018

Missing the most loved one for ever

Missing the most loved one for ever --no one can express the feeling . When I lost my mom 25 years back , I felt I lost everything in my life  ,  any other crisis is not bigger than loosing my dearest mother. So many years I was having the feeling that I wont be able to - even cry if I loose any other person in my life.

But later years proved that loosing my father and my two more brothers is too much for me to bear with . Even after that, a few days gone,  I laughed , cried , ate and did all my routine chores as nothing has happened.

We always believe that our small ones will never leave us and go to another world before us. So we dream of having them a full fledged beautiful life in front of us. we dream of them joining us for all our day today functions and having fun with us.

A time comes , all our beliefs , calculations , and dreams get a strong blow as we come to know the person whom we dream of taking care of us is no more, that too in an hours time, he is gone , our younger brother Jayaprakash whom we all call mone and others JP. He was the youngest of all of us . he took care of our elder brother who was bedridden for nearly seven years.

We, all the rest 6 members of our family could not bear the truth. People were coming, praising his worth , narrating stories how he saved their families , how he saved their lives. all in vain , whats the use if we remembering him or crying for him now , after he has gone . when he was there , we dint know this would happen to him.

April 10th 2016 we lost our balan annas only son balananth in puttingal fire works explotion . so by this year April  his mother was asking about his anniversary , and what we have to do on that day for balanath, the reply from JP was "dont worry on that now , before that you all can have my adiyanthiram(a function we do after a persons death)" we all took that as a joke from him. He knew this was going to happen.

We all are so sorry mone for not listening to your words to live a simple life and have high thinking like you . you never ran after money and power , but both came to you from your sincere work by itself .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Extremely heart breaking story. But have you ever wondered how an abandoned illegal girl child will live in this world. Have you ever experienced the pain of some one calling you a bastard. By Gods grace you haven't. Recently she lost her heartless father Radhakrishnan Nair.

Unknown said...

Chechi..... So touching gg...

kalyani said...

Dear unknown friend, I would love to know you more. As you said it's really so heartbreaking. Dear friend pls let me know who you are. Thank you so much for your comments. God bless you.