Sunday, February 11, 2018

which way to find the kinder garten school

some one was banking the horn at my back, as I was  reaching my home from my morning walk today, I dint turn as it is quite common in gulf countries to hear car honking if ladies are alone on the road. again the sound, I dint turn . hey hello please, some one called in a feminine voice , made me turn back  and found it was a young mother with her small boy , asked me which way to kinder garten school nearby. It came to my memory while walking I passed a small school , I just told her first turn right and then next left and straight , the school comes, she drove off.

At home , and thought of the young girl and wondered if she had found the school. The thought took me to a lonely road which we were travelling years back, to meet our friend in malyolapuzha , pathanamthitta kerala. we were driving through a small road two sides full of paddy fields . suddenly our driver told that we check with some one working in the field the route to malayolapuzha temple. our friend stays  near by the temple. The person in the field instructed us the route . we trusted him and went nearly four kilometres ,but no temple seen, . Once again the driver asked some one on the road the route and to our surprise he told that wehave already traveled 4 to 5 kilometers ahead, then he explained clearly the route. we traveled back and passed the paddy field and we could see the men gave us the route was clapping and laughing seeing our car coming back on the same route , as if he has done something great by fooling us .

I do not know what happiness they derive from cheating and spoiling our whole trip with such  behaviour . If they do not want to help us, at least they should not cheat us. 

No comments: